Saturday, September 3, 2011

Chico Wedding Photographer Denise Neufeld at Chaco Canyon New Mexico, and Santa Fe

August 10-16 I visited New Mexico as part of my Genealogy Research, my maternal ancestry is from New Mexico. I loved visiting some of the Pueblo's and spending time
with family members. I arrived in the evening of August 10, on August 11 we visited San Juan Pueblo and Taos Pueblo, August 12 we visited Santa Clara Pueblo for feast day, it was a beautiful experience, very spiritual no photography allowed, August 13 we had a BBQ at my cousin Jodi's house and rested, August 15 we visited Chaco Canyon and Jemez Pueblo and August 16 I flew back to California. I hope you enjoy my photography from New Mexico, Photography is not all about making money taking pictures, it is about taking pictures of things that you are passionate about. I left part of my heart in New Mexico.

I am not really sure what some of the blurry spots are in my images from Pueblo Bonito at Chaco Canyon, but I can assure you that they were not smudge marks on my lens. It is said the the spirits of Ancient Native American's still live at Pueblo Bonito in Chaco Canyon....just sayin!!


Ancient Pueblo Ruins
Chaco Canyon

Chaco Canyon

Chaco Canyon



Chaco Canyon

Beautiful Native American Friend
Chaco Canyon

Ancient Kiva's at Pueblo Bonito
Chaco Canyon

Chaco Canyon

Chaco Canyon

Chaco Canyon

Chaco Canyon

Chaco Canyon

No comments:

Counter